1.12.07

Be Life

Written by Rocky Sanders & Axel Thornton

Hold me, through the howling winds.
Shelter me, through the storms.
Guide me along the paths so rough.
Be my love.
Be my light.
Be life.

Lead me, as I walk the path alone.
Comfort me in the night.
Keep me from the dark within.
Be my source.
Be my guide.
Be life.

Oh, I sometimes trip and fall.
And I forget to call,
On your name.
Life surrounds me still,
It’s a battle all uphill,
Not a game.
But you are there.
You always care,
For me.

Speak to me, as I travel on.
Hear me, as I cry.
Take me to that peaceful place.
Be my way.
Be my truth.
Be life.

Oh, I sometimes fail.
I try to no avail,
To do what’s right.
The darkness won’t give up.
I’m looking for your love,
To win this fight.
And you are there.
You always care,
For me.

Pull me, from my shameful ways.
Take me into your fold.
Love me just as I am today.
Be my heart.
Be my mind.
Be life.

Be my love.
Be my breath.
Be life.